Henry Joseph ROLPH
- Born: Abt 1879, Gravesend, Kent
- Died: 1901 aged about 22
• On 3 Apr 1881 he appeared on the census at 1 London Row, Chadwell St. Mary, Essex as a 2-year-old.
• On 5 Apr 1891 Henry appeared on the census at Cranham Road, Upminster, Essex as a 12-year-old waggon greaser.
• On 31 Mar 1901 he appeared on the census at 108 High Street, Plaistow, Essex as a 22-year-old butcher's journeyman and a visitor in the home of Elizabeth Lee, widow.
• His death was registered during the quarter ended Sep 1901 at the Southwark registration district, with GRO reference vol 1d, page 17.