(Abt 1860-Abt 1934)
• On 9 Jun 1878 her marriage certificate said that she was a 19-year-old spinster and that she lived at 109 Drummond Street, Hampstead, Middx. Her father, Joseph Joslin, was a horse keeper.
• On 3 Apr 1881 she appeared on the census at 1 London Row, Chadwell St. Mary, Essex as a 21-year-old married woman living with her husband and two young children.
• On 5 Apr 1891 Eliza appeared on the census at Cranham Road, Upminster, Essex as a 31-year-old.
• On 31 Mar 1901 she appeared on the census at 1 Florence Terrace, Sylvan Road, Ilford, Essex as a 41-year-old.
• On 2 Apr 1911 Eliza appeared on the census at 17 Newlands Road, Westcliff, Essex as a 51-year-old who had been married for 33 years with 12 children, 2 of whom had died.
• Her death was registered during the quarter ended Sep 1934 at the Rochford registration district, with GRO reference vol 4a, page 966.
Eliza married Henry ROLPH, son of Henry ROLPH and Mary Ann JUDD, on 9 Jun 1878 in St. James's Church, Hampstead, Middx. (Henry ROLPH was born about 1857 in West Hanningfield, Essex 1 2 and died in 1924.)
• Their witnesses were Henry Joseph Gutteridge and Eliza (surname unreadable).
• Their marriage was registered during the quarter ended Jun 1878 at the Pancras registration district, with GRO reference vol 1b, page 204.
1 1861 Census of England, South Hanningfield, folio 81, page 2, Henry Rolph; digital images(www.ancestry.co.uk : accessed 1 Nov 2012); citing PRO RG 9/1078.
1871 Census of England, Sandon, folio 30, page 21, Henry Rolph; digital images(www.ancestry.co.uk : accessed 12 Nov 2011); citing PRO RG 10/1666.