|Humphry Kneel COULDRIDGE
• On 30 Mar 1851 he appeared on the census at Albert Street, St. Sidwells, Exeter, Devon as a 20-year-old saddle tree maker's apprentice. 5
• On 7 Apr 1861 Humphry appeared on the census at 1 Wood Yard, Walsall, Staffs as a 32-year-old saddle tree maker. 6
• On 3 Apr 1881 he appeared on the census at 6 Foundry Place, Shoreditch, Middx as a 51-year-old saddle tree maker. 7
• On 18 Apr 1886 he appeared as a witness to the marriage between his daughter Sarah and William Gascoine at St. Mary's Church, Bethnal Green, Middx and he was described as a Saddle Maker. 3
• Their marriage was registered during the quarter ended Sep 1856 at the Walsall registration district, with GRO reference vol 6b, page 654. 1
• Their marriage was registered during the quarter ended Dec 1874 at the Shoreditch registration district, with GRO reference Vol 1c, Page 371. 2
1 FreeBMD, "Marriage indices," database(http://www.freebmd.org.uk : accessed 30 Sep 2011), entry for Humphrey Kneel Couldridge and Harriet Genders, volume 6b, page 654, Sep quarter 1856, Walsall district; citing the General Register Office's England and Wales Civil Registration Indexes.
2 Graham Hart, Ben Laurie, Camilla von Massenbach and David Mayall, FreeBMD Web Site.
3 Marriage Certificate - Gascoine, William & Couldridge, Sarah.
4 "International Genealogical Index," database, (http://www.familysearch.org), British Isles Region, entry for Humphry Kneel Couldridge, christening 25 Apr 1830, Exeter, Devon, England; citing FHL microfilm 0917100 (Parish register transcripts, 1539-1837 Church of England. St. Kerrian's Church (Exeter) ), batch no. C050951.
5 1851 Census of England, St. Sidwell, folio 70, page 69, James Couldridge; digital images(www.ancestry.co.uk : accessed 8 Dec 2012); citing PRO HO 107/1868.
6 1861 Census of England, Walsall, folio 142, page 3, Humphrey Keele Couldridge; digital images(www.ancestry.co.uk : accessed 8 Dec 2012); citing PRO RG 9/2013.
1881 Census of England, Shoreditch, folio 53, page 40, Humphrey Couldridge; digital images(www.ancestry.co.uk : accessed 8 Dec 2012); citing PRO RG 11/394.